What gives you the right to send me Dermalift and Dermavelle when I did NOT order another cream and eye serum I never wrote to you saying I would like to order more of the cream and eye serum. Also you have no right to use my credit card without my permission.

What gives you the right to do that.

All I wanted to do is try your products and it was up to me to decide if i wanted to order the products I am writing this because I never received any products from you but the two (cream and eye serum) that was offered on trial. DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING

FLORENCE PICARELLO

Product or Service Mentioned: Dermalift Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

:poop: Claims Savannah Guthrie is associated with this product. Bogus!

Cancelled my order for the "free sample" (pay for shipping)... Supposedly credited my card but I'm still seeing a charge from them on my statement. SCAM!! Their website is non-existent: www.trydermavelle.com RED FLAG right there!

No customer service number to call. My bank card rep was able to locate them by phone. I spoke to a person who said that many celebrities endorse their product but when I repeatedly asked them why they are advertising that Savannah Guthrie is a spokesperson for them he kept skirting the issue. I detest being scammed, no matter the amount.

I hope this bogus 'company' is shut down. Caveat emptor people, research an ad/company before you fall for their BS.