I paid for just a sample and 2.99 for shipping, they also got me for a 25 dollar eye cream that they said was free and then when they tried to get to click on another free sample I noticed, it was not free but free shipping under the word total.(0.00) Basically saying it was free.

So now withing less then 2 weeks I have been charged 2x for 98.00 trying to be taken out of my bank, in same MONTH!!!! I am totally happy my bank called me, now I have to change my visa card and report these BASTARDS. Scam artists at work. On further review this has been happening since 2013 or earlier I can see.

I am so mad I could spit nails .I feel like such a fool!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "did not sign contract!" at Dermalift. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $224 and wants Dermalift to "do not contact me do not try to take money out of my bank, i am blocking you guys and spreading the word to all i know. scammers shame on you".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dermalift and dermalift cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1241398

I'm calling amazon to complain it was on their advertisement and their questions that it happened right 200 get a life

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1241397

They just did same to me they said free I paid shipping and handled, I read everywhere to see if it said within a month they'll

Charge you again no mention anywhere , their advertisement even says that it takes a month to work so if their so good then why are they having to shove it down peoples throat like that. And hasn't even been two weeks and x2 their trying to steal money out of my account even the bank thought something was wrong with them

I got a phone call from them before I'd even finished ordering. I told them I wanted the free sample only, and did not consent to any subscription. Am protesting, as well.