Dermalift - Derarlift scam

13 of 24 Dermalift reviews

I saw it on Facebook, Says it get rid of bags under the eyes for only $4.95 s&h. Took 6 days to get here. 13 days later, they charged me 98.71. Customer service says I didn't read that it was a trial on the website with a 14 day limit. I had it less than 14 days. I clicked on Facebook. Never went to a website. There is NO website you can go to that is not listed as dangerous. C.S. told me to be quiet and listen to her, Darcy. She said she'd do $75 back as it is not returnable, which she earlier said it was returnable if not opened. How do you test something without using it. After arguing, she agreed to giving me back 88.76. She also said it was for the face and neck. If I wanted that, I would have noticed what it was for. And I read terms and condition rather well. IF THEY EXIST. The amount of complaints against this "company" is off the charts.

Total rip off. I will be taking it to Paypal who doesn't take this *** lying down.

Attempting to go to the site gives: Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.dermarelift.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Scam
    • Rude service person
    • Ripoff

Reason of review:
I never went to a website, nor saw it was a trial. Customer service was rude and changed the story twice.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Juvacell Pro
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #796574 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dermalift? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 24 Dermalift reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dermalift. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dermalift.
Filing a new complaint about
×