I saw it on Facebook, Says it get rid of bags under the eyes for only $4.95 s&h. Took 6 days to get here. 13 days later, they charged me 98.71. Customer service says I didn't read that it was a trial on the website with a 14 day limit. I had it less than 14 days. I clicked on Facebook. Never went to a website. There is NO website you can go to that is not listed as dangerous. C.S. told me to be quiet and listen to her, Darcy. She said she'd do $75 back as it is not returnable, which she earlier said it was returnable if not opened. How do you test something without using it. After arguing, she agreed to giving me back 88.76. She also said it was for the face and neck. If I wanted that, I would have noticed what it was for. And I read terms and condition rather well. IF THEY EXIST. The amount of complaints against this "company" is off the charts.

Total rip off. I will be taking it to Paypal who doesn't take this *** lying down.

Attempting to go to the site gives: Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.dermarelift.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This person wrote the review because of "i never went to a website, nor saw it was a trial. customer service was rude and changed the story twice." of juvacell pro from Dermalift and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $104 and wants Dermalift to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam and rude service person. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dermalift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dermalift?

Comments

844-359-9242 is their phone number.Insist on 100% refund.

Tell them you do not want any of their product, insist!

Be persistent on mailing back all products.Such a SCAM!