I saw it on Facebook, Says it get rid of bags under the eyes for only $4.95 s&h. Took 6 days to get here. 13 days later, they charged me 98.71. Customer service says I didn't read that it was a trial on the website with a 14 day limit. I had it less than 14 days. I clicked on Facebook. Never went to a website. There is NO website you can go to that is not listed as dangerous. C.S. told me to be quiet and listen to her, Darcy. She said she'd do $75 back as it is not returnable, which she earlier said it was returnable if not opened. How do you test something without using it. After arguing, she agreed to giving me back 88.76. She also said it was for the face and neck. If I wanted that, I would have noticed what it was for. And I read terms and condition rather well. IF THEY EXIST. The amount of complaints against this "company" is off the charts.
Total rip off. I will be taking it to Paypal who doesn't take this *** lying down.
Attempting to go to the site gives: Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.dermarelift.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude service person
- Reason of review:
- I never went to a website, nor saw it was a trial. Customer service was rude and changed the story twice.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Juvacell Pro
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "This is not a large $100 bouquet. They have horrible customer service. This vase is small. I put the coke can next to it to show how small this arrangement..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."